FlexiBi Group contribute actively in the establishment of digital technology in Africa. This is done through a program that consist of developing digital solutions for public interest.
- Provide our response to the major social challenges by developing new digital applications.
- Provide our support for the development of new applications in key sectors of public interest.
- Deploy tools through innovative projects to increase the visibility, search and use of data of public interest.
- This program targets public establishments, local authorities, public schools, libraries, museums, associations, orphanages, etc. (non-exhaustive list).
FOR WHAT ACTIONS?
- Action 1: Support for the development of digital applications in administration. Support for the development of digital applications allowing citizens to access public data from local administrations. Projects in line with transparency of public data, and simplification of administrative procedures.
- Action 2: Support for the development of digital applications in health sector. Support for the development of digital applications allowing innovative solutions responding to the following challenges: Home care for dependent people, Digitization of medical or medico-social data, Implementation of applications shared between medico-social actors.
- Action 3: Support for the development of digital applications in education and training. Support for the development of applications allowing students, apprentices, high school students, college students, adults ... to adopt training and education solutions.
- Action 4: Support for the development of digital applications for culture. Digitization of artistic collections, actions to promote culture through digital tools, so as to allow access to culture for all. In general, the development and deployment of mobile contactless territorial projects are also targeted, particularly in the field of culture, but also health and services to citizens.
ELIGIBILITY OF THE FUNDING REQUEST
Studies / advice, services (translation, digitization, data integration, etc.), design services for the new application, personnel costs, equipment and materials if specifically related to the project, training costs, meal and travel, room rental, overheads related to the project (the method of support will be defined during the investigation). Non-eligible expenses: maintenance, communication actions outside the public directly concerned, equipment and material not specifically linked to the project.
WHAT ARE THE SELECTION CRITERIA
Each project is the subject to analysis before implementation in order to bring out the benefits of the project and the social impact. The project will be published on our website and various social networks. Once approved, the project will be implemented on a voluntary basis in terms of participation in development.